African ludo game – BTKK collection
Materials: Wood, glass, plastic, paper
Ludo game with African design – design BOGOLAN, TOGHU, KENTE & KUBA, with dimensions 38 cm x 38 cm.
– African ludo game ideal for animation with family and friends
– Glass panel, to guarantee the noise of the dic in contact with the glass
– HD printing of ludo design
– Four original designs from Africa: Bogolan from Mali, Toghu from Cameroon, Kente from Ghana and KUBA from Congo
– The motifs on the ludo board tell the story of several African countries. Each design is unique, each symbol is original
– Included: 1 dy, 4 boxes, 16 game pawns
– Dimensions: 38 x 38 cm x 2.8 cm
– Timeless, LUDO is one of the favorite games to spend time with friends and family.
The NDOP collection highlights the NDOP fabric from Cameroon, a country in central Africa.
The CULTUREPEDIA project aims to safeguard the world’s intangible cultural heritage. Since gaming is the best way to learn and transmit, board games are being adopted to achieve this vision.