African Tribal Chess Set – Bushmen/Khoisan Chess Set
Materials: Polystone, Hand Painted, A piece of Africa, Kiaat, Koto, Maple Wood, Wood
The beautifully designed Khoisan (Bushmen) people chess pieces are cast from polystone and hand-painted by South African artists. The wooden chess board is set in a polystone frame which is decorated with African designs.
The themed bushmen chess pieces consist of the following with a dark and light base for opposing sides:
– The king – Hunter
– The queen – Maiden
– The knight – Mother and Child
– The bishop – Water Gatherer
– The rook/castle – Child
– The pawn – Meerkat
The tallest chess piece in this collection is 115mm. The chess pieces have a diameter of 30mm and this fits well within the 40mm2 chess squares on the chessboard.
Great care is taken with our packaging of this high quality and unique chess set to ensure it is not damaged during shipping.
Themed chess board information:
– Chessboard material – kiaat / koto / maple wood
– Chessboard material – polystone – hand painted
– Chessboard size 450mm x 450mm
– Chess set packaged weight – 4.8kg
– Chess set packaged dimensions – 470mm x 470mm x 110mm